New measures in place when we open on 27th July
Your therapist will…
- Check they are in good health before you arrive for treatment.
- Wash their hands or use hand sanitiser before treatment as per government guidelines.
- Follow guidelines on the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). Our therapists wear a surgical face mask in addition to a medical grade visor.
- Clean and disinfect non-porous materials, e.g. massage couch and equipment.
- Use single use disposable sheets underneath and over the client plus a freshly laundered fleece blanket new for each client. Laundry is done at the highest temperature for the material.
- Replace single use materials between clients.
- Ventilate the treatment room.
- Change their disposable apron between clients.
- Wear disposable gloves when massaging, which will be replaced at the start of each treatment. Wear disposable gloves when cleaning and discard afterwards.
- Maintain social distancing before and after the treatment.
Prior to your treatment:
- You will be asked to…
- Complete a short COVID-19 pre- treatment health screening questionnaire over the phone.
- Please take your temperature just before you come for your treatment, there will be a space on the screening questionnaire to sign that you have done this prior to treatment.
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms of Covid 19 such as a high temperature, new or continuous cough or a change or loss in sense of taste or smell, or if any person in your household is self-isolating. Please follow current government guidelines on self isolating. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/
- Please book at free Covid-19 test if you are experiencing any of the above symptoms. Do not wait as you need to get the test done within 5 days of first experiencing symptoms. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-and-tracing/get-a-test-to-check-if-you-have-coronavirus/
- Pay by bank transfer at least 24 hours before the scheduled treatment where possible, to reduce cash handling and cross contamination.
At your treatment:
- Bring a bottle of water for your refreshment, to reduce chance of cross contamination. Please bring a pen to sign consultation forms to reduce risk of cross contamination.
- Please wear a 3 ply face mask, you can use our own or we will provide one.
- Arrive at the agreed time and ensure social distancing before and after the treatment, follow markings on the floor and signs to assist with this.
- Please use hand sanitiser provided upon arrival.
- Place your clothes and belongings in the clean bin liner provided during your treatment to reduce cross contamination.
Please refer to the ‘Treatment’ section of the website and follow the usual treatment guidelines in addition to the ones above. You will find details of aftercare advice and so on. Thank you for your understanding.